We have made the decision to keep school closed again for Thursday 16th.
Power has been sporadic at best throughout the day today and I am aware that most of our staff and some of our families still have not had power restored. Communication from Ritchies have said that they are not running as yet.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding at this time and know that as soon as we can get staff and students safely on site, we will open.
Please let us know if you need help in any way, email kylie@arapohue.school.nz