Kia ora,

I am trusting that you have all heard todays announcement that schools across Aotearoa will open again this Thursday, 9th September.

Yes, we WILL be open again, business as usual (ALMOST!) under Delta Level 2 Restrictions. We are currently waiting for detailed information about what this will look like but I can guarantee you, we will follow all Ministry of Health Guidelines and do everything in our power to keep your children healthy and well.

Staff will all be onsite on Wednesday cleaning, planning and preparing programmes for the final 3 weeks of term. For this reason we will cancel our planned Zoom Wig Wednesday (we will hold this dress up day at a later date.)

We look forward to seeing your children on Thursday if they are healthy and well. If they are not well or you are not comfortable sending them back to school as yet please email me and let me know.

We will need all devices returned to school on Thursday too as teachers are likely to require them for learning programmes. These need to be returned to the office to be checked before they are put back into classes.

Many thanks,

Kylie Piper

kylie@arapohue.school.nz